Friday, February 8, 2008

Stuff you might know about my DH.... or not!

What’s his name? E (aka known as "big ba-noo-noo" to the Wisor kids)

How long have you been together? July 2001

How long did you date?
19 1/2 months from first date to wedding

How old is he? 28 (he claims that he looks exactly the way he did the day we got married, but over the years his eye sight has improved. So much in fact, that now he can finally see his bald head and gray hairs in his goatee)

Who eats more? E!!

Who said I love you first? Depends on who you ask.... it's kinda like the who kissed who first story

Who is taller? E's 3 inches taller

Who is smarter? I am by far (unless he has it his way and I'm pregnant, then we're about even)

Who does laundry? We share the duty of starting it, but I do all the folding and putting away

Who does the dishes? 90% of the time it's me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Don't know which side you'd consider the right side, but I have always slept on the side closest to the door

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Nobody! (we don't have any grass. I prefer doing the yard work and he prefers sweeping and mopping..... we consider it an even trade)

Who cooks dinner? We both do. It really depends on what shift he's working

Who drives when you are together? We take turns (Sometimes when we have lots to do, we decide to both drive and take 2 cars, hit a few stores together and then split up. I am always entertained to see him in the van with all the who-la-gins because there's always one bond to be throwing a fit. It's fabulous cause I can see it, but I don't hear a thing!)

Who is more stubborn? lol.... the kids? (who probably get it from my side but I'm positive the it skipped over me hahah no?!?)

Who kissed who first? Let the record show it was him, regardless of whatever his distorted version may be

Who asked out who first? Umm, I guess him. He kept asking me to bring lunch to him at work. I lied and said I had to work, thinking I would surprise him. I went and got his lunch, stopped by his work to surprise him, and got REJECTED!! He already ate and said he wasn't really hungry. (Seriously? It was Carl's Jr, and when has anyone seen Eturn down food?)

Who proposed? He did

Who has more siblings? I do. He's got a younger brother, while I've got 3 older sisters and a younger brother

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, but his are bigger! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny ! BT